- Start of Build-up: September 14, 2019, from 7.00 h
- Time of build-up: 7.00 to 22.00 all days
- End of Build-up: September 19, 2019, 16.00 h (Vehicles out of the hall)
Afterwards, work can be continued on the assigned space for the stand such as decoration work, for example.
Longer stand build-up times are possible to facilitate upon request and against an additional fee.
You will find the associated service form in our Online-Service-Center shortly.
- Begin of dismantling: September 22, 2019, 17.00 h
Vehicles access to halls: September 22, 2019, from 18.00 h
- End of dismantling: September 24, 2019, 22.00 h
Longer dismantling times are possible upon request and against an extra fee. You will find the associated service form at our Online-Service-Center.
Delivery of goods during the course of the trade fair:
- 1st day: 07:45 to 09:45, 18:00 to 19:00;
- Following days: 08:45 to 09:45, 18:00 to 19:00
The stand material must be stored on the area of the actual exhibition stand, empty packaging must be removed immediately and the aisles must be kept clear of empty and full packaging.
Driving inside the halls with vehicles will be allowed, provided the logistical situation permits this. In the event of large-size events, for example in the remaining area of the Westfalenhallen or in the adjacent Signal-Iduna-Park, the possibility of accessing the halls with vehicles may be delayed.
Passes for the build up and tear down period as well as exhibitor passes can be picked up at the temporary service office at gate 41.
Please note that for security reasons additional controls will be necessary. Please make sure that the passes are completely filled in. It is not possible to enter the halls without a guilty pass.